3-30-2020 – We are happy to announce that registration for our 2020 High School Summer Online Classes (Online American Government, Online Economics, Online US History and Online World History, classes that are held ONLINE only) will tentatively take place during the below time slots. Detailed registration instructions will be posted prior to the registration dates on the Summer High School website registration page.
Registration for ONLINE classes will open beginning at 9 a.m. for the below grade levels, the date is determined by grade level in Fall 2020, as follows:
- Seniors – Tuesday, April 14th @ 9 a.m. (Online American Government and Online Economics only)
- Juniors – Wednesday, April 15th @ 9 a.m. (Online US History only)
- Sophomores – Thursday, April 16th @ 9 a.m. (Online World History only)
Registration will remain active through Friday, June 12 at 3:00 p.m.
Registration dates for Brick & Mortar/On-site High School Summer Classes are yet to be determined. We are exploring different options and will provide updates as they become available. Please check back on Wednesdays for updates.
2020 Summer High School Walk In Registration Form (Coming soon)
Non PVPUSD students must request a Temporary ID. Please complete this form: 2020 Request a Temporary ID – for out of district students
Please note that you will register using the student’s AERIES account. If you are unable to login to the student’s account prior to the registration date, please contact the PVPUSD help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to register using the parent AERIES account.
- Log into Student’s Aeries account (do not use parent account).
- Click on “ONLINE STORE” from the top menu bar (far right side).
- Select class you wish to register for (please note that the class offerings will not show up until registration date).
- Follow prompts in the online store.